For most of our international projects, we focus on project identification, analysing market requirements or specific bidding criteria, and matching partners with the additional expertise required for each project. Using agile methods↴
, the appropriate structures are created on a project-by-project basis – from letters of intent to contractual or capital joint ventures.
We bring profound experience gained from more than 20 successfully established business cooperations for the BMWK's Energy Solutions Initiative↴
• We moderate teams and processes to facilitate successful market entry
• We do not lecture from the outside, but ask critical questions, identify common goals and visualise alternative paths
• We assume responsibility, but do not take it away from anyone
• We enable decisions, but do not make them for others and step aside in time
• We work on the basis of agile methods and are happy to pass them on to interested companies